Saturday, May 22, 2010

WHAT HAPPENED

That's what John asked me the first time I met him, when I showed him the work I had done for Paper Museum.  I didn't even have to look at the book to know what panel he was talking about...

All right, I probably should have looked anyway.
But it would have been THIS


or THIS


or THIS...

you get the picture.

SO when the president of a national organization gives it to you straight like that, you eventually get to thinking...
"Self, is that really the best you can do?"
No, you will likely answer, if you are an honest chap. Then you will likely tear up your comic book (not the signed one tho) so that the pages fit through your scanner. And you will photoshop them to ribbons.




But you will NOT try to animate the pages, because...

Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment